Sunday, February 23, 2014

R-rated Bedouin poetry

After a 3 year hiatus, I'm back and with a gritty post or else I wouldn't be Nizo. 

Here, a Syrian girl recites some R-rated Bedouin poetry about a man who leaves behind the company of boys once he discovers women. 





"He says:

Oh boy, stop compounding my problems

or else I shall hit you with a shoe on your head and the back of your neck

A liar is he who says that you cannot be healed

The cure is available in the hips and lips (of women)



No, do not beg me, stop imploring me

Enough, I no longer want you

I shall pound the pussies and forget the asses

And leave you for the celibate men who seek you



For when I approach that girl with the sky-blue panties

She says Welcome, I am happy to see you

In her pussy I shall enter, up to my balls

The sound of our fucking, like the shooting of bullets


2 comments:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Nice to see you back, Nizo, the event should have been made public somehow.

Cheers.

David All said...

Welcome back Nizo. What have you been up to? Did you and your Italian boyfriend marry?
Good posts, hope you will be able to do more soon, especially the Bedouin triology.