Sunday, February 23, 2014

Assad's Female Snake Eaters

Here's a video of the late Hafez Al-Assad watching his female recruits bite off the heads of snakes, roasting them over a fire, and having them for lunch.
(Warning: A puppy gets stabbed near the end of the video)

In other news, the sexy Dr. Hanan Noura Al-Hayek's youtube account was suspended and her videos are down.
She had the following to say on her website. Translation my own:
"I swear by Almighty God, I swear by Almighty God, I swear by Almighty God and I swear by my honor and my faith that I stand by my homeland and nation Syria, working on her behalf and for her advancement. May I be a faithful servant to my homeland Syria, to preserve her independence and security and to seek to fight for the protection of her honor....
Staff Colonel Hanan Noura Al-Hayek, Daughter of Assad's Syria"

7 comments:

Randhu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Now I'm kind of curious about the comment removed by a blog administrator... that might be the first time I saw that you removed something.

Karen said...

If I recall correctly, it was someone who liked his blog and wanted Nizo to visit his blog, an east Indian dude I think. It seemed harmless enough to me. But maybe he was an ex or spam.

Nizo said...

It was SPAAAAM!!

Karen said...

I didn't think he was your type ;-))))

Nizo said...

Karen knows me very well :)

Anonymous said...

''Hanan'' doesn't exist in reality. Hanan is hoax by the disgusting idiot Samer Awad.